Please read and agree to the Terms & Conditions below:
By submitting legal bills, invoices, retainers, and other documents (the “documents”) from a lawyer or law firm (the “Services Provider”) to Review Billing, LLC, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You represent and warrant that you are responsible for paying the legal bills you submit to us and are authorized to submit the documents to us for analysis.
2. You represent and warrant that the documents you provide to us represent actual charges made to you by the Services Provider for actual legal services provided and have not been altered in any way.
3. You authorize us to access, read, and review the documents in your possession or to which you are entitled in order to accurately assess the charges made to you by the Services Provider.
4. Review Billing, LLC is under no obligation to review any of the documents and may decline review of the same.
5. Review Billing, LLC may, in its sole discretion, conduct a brief review of the documents provided for objectionable charges on the part of the Services Provider. If significant objectionable charges are located, Review Billing, LLC will recommend that you purchase a full legal bill review, the price and terms of which will be agreed to via separate written agreement.
6. You agree to waive any claim you may have against Review Billing, LLC and its officers, employees, and agents arising out of our review and analysis of any legal bills or other documents you provide to Review Billing, LLC. Additionally, you agree to hold Review Billing, LLC harmless in any dispute or any claims arising out of such a dispute between you and the Services Provider regarding any legal bills or other documents submitted to Review Billing, LLC for analysis.